IMPORTANT

NOTICE

Feel The Sting is on the move
, due to Bloggers change to their rules in relation to adult blogs, introduced some years after Feel the Sting was created and built up to what it is today, we are in the process of moving to a new blog site at:

http://feelthesting.net/

We hope that you will follow us there and continue to enjoy the Spanking fun

_________________


Links are provided for the use of visitors and out of respect for Stings Intellectual property rights.

We have always sought to comply with Bloggers terms of service, and have acted in good faith at all times

Note to Blogger: If you have received a complaint about this blog, please contact the blog owner for clarification. Thank you

Thursday, 15 June 2017

A Time For All Things?





The New Brothers Feature length movie is coming soon …............. and a lot of guys are getting spanked!!




8 comments:

  1. I was wondering when Johan Volny would get a taste of his own medicine! I can hardly wait. :-)

    I hope that he will be spanked OTK on the seat of his briefs and on his bare bottom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to see this too!

      Delete
  2. I wonder if sting take suggestions for themes? I would very much like a 1970s theme when shorts were short! Tennis , football or school :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Basketball and track shorts were short then. Briefs (underwear) were short as well. A splendid idea.

      Rich and Rob, how about a video set in the 1970s?

      Delete
    2. I agree. Splendid idea. Track shorts, basketball shorts were short as well. Swimsuits were tight and skimpy back then. Rich and Rod, how about a video set in the 1970s?

      Delete
  3. I'm all in favor of short shorts. My favorites in the '70's were "Weed" brand corduroy shorts--they were comfortable, durable, and looked great. Why do we abandon good things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh... Good question "why do we abandon good things"? Because people don't know what they got till it gone!

      Delete
  4. Yes please do a shorts shorts 1970s/80s themed production. I would certainly purchase this. Kind Regards. They were golden times for me as a thigh/bottom lover. Many a handsome young hunky sportsman drifted into to my fevered imagination at the time. Robert Ambrose.

    ReplyDelete