IMPORTANT

NOTICE

Feel The Sting is on the move
, due to Bloggers change to their rules in relation to adult blogs, introduced some years after Feel the Sting was created and built up to what it is today, we are in the process of moving to a new blog site at:

http://feelthesting.net/

We hope that you will follow us there and continue to enjoy the Spanking fun

_________________


Links are provided for the use of visitors and out of respect for Stings Intellectual property rights.

We have always sought to comply with Bloggers terms of service, and have acted in good faith at all times

Note to Blogger: If you have received a complaint about this blog, please contact the blog owner for clarification. Thank you

Wednesday, 23 August 2017

Sports Report 9 (part 1 of 2) at the new Feel The Sting Blog


Two bad lads get an unwelcome work out at the gym, and it Stings!




6 comments:

  1. Love the new set and love a cocky personal trainer being spanked! Hope to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few things that I liked about this video was I loved how Luke threw his shorts with attitude when Marco asked him to take them completely off (I'm not sure if that was intentional but I thought it really worked well) I love the second pair of shorts that Luke was wearing in part 2 I love tight fitting shorts etc on hot guys. I think next time Luke needs to get it harder, did Johan really spank harder than the King Marco?.. because Luke made more fuss getting spanked by Johan in Angry Dad's "around the block" maybe he was playing along. :)

    Ps. How dare Luke smash up a phone, those things are not cheap nowadays, he will be owing more than £50 for doing that if he didn't take his bare bottom smacking!

    - Luke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I completely forgot to mention about the English accent and acting, I really miss English actors but I understand that it's not a situation that can be changed. The dialogue and the everything flows so much better so it's a tree when we get to see English actors. Plus I like Luke accept as well spoken but not to posh lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the most exciting sting films I've seen in a while , very excited but the prospect of the gym set. And as mentioned love the white short shorts! Kind Regards Robert Ambrose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, my name is Jose Carlos Davila. I am 18 years old, I live in Mexico and I would like to belong to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jose

      Sting is not a Membership site, but if you write to them at stgpictures@msn.com they can tell you how best to obtain their videos.

      Bruce

      Delete